BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

时钟滴答滴答响...

Saturday 4 June 2011

what a busy day :P

today woke at 10 something .
after breakfast then went sungai wang for shopping with my relatives xD
buy ler some clothes and pants . :)
then , go buy donuts♥ and eat .
hmm .. (x
delicious !!
when 6 something , we went to eat dinner .
eat until 7 something then go jenjarum?
i think so . :O

haha , walk walk for 20 minutes nia .
nothing to see . :3
not like last time , got many people and many lanterns very beautiful .
aiks , it is saying that we missed it :(
anyway , today me and babe d sms very less only D;
he go back his hometown dyh .
i miss him shoo muchie♥ ><
until now , its 1215 xP
haihs , my stupid phone keep cannot operation .
damn ! -__-
tomorrow go time square :D
expecting ;DD
hmm .. today we eat a lot of things .
after few days sure get fat geh lar .
wanna keep fit ady :P


lets say next week ba :]
sharron call me out when wednesday :O
kah hui ask me when wanna out ?
and the last is i wanna call babe out , go anywhere IDC .
just wanna take picture only :)
very complicated ahh ><
how was my plan ?? :X




okay lar , its enough for today .
bye ~ :D

0 comments: